| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

21 June, 2007

HOSTGATOR - my recommended web hosting company

I am greeted by a pleasant surprise when I opened my mailbox today. I had my first affiliate sale for Hostgator webhosting. Well, I'm not that sort who promote or sell hard on my affiliate network so this one came as a nice surprise for me.

Well, I'm not saying this just becos I'm an affiliate but if you are looking for reliable webhosting services, you mustn't give HOSTGATOR a miss. Check out their rates and packages, you will be delighted by the features and 24/7 LIVE support service. Don't forget to sign up from my affiliate badge or link :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

in my thinking hostgtar is a good hotsing but they remove site quickly hen you hv'nt paid there money for hosting...
so i have also add reviews in my website for it...

Unknown said...

i think hostgator is a good host because of why i am also using with a best hosting plan.. i will recomend you to use it too.