| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

10 June, 2007

medical card scanner

I am due for my medical check-up and honestly, I'm still trying to find time to do it. It's one of those things that I tend to procrastinate - yes, I shouldn't, I know :)

Actually, as I was searching for my medical insurance card, I came to know about a medical card scanner, Medicscan which can capture any medical insurance card (both sides) accurately into the system. After that, it can be saved and placed into the patient's medical profile and be saved into the system. This is great especially when you need to be admitted to a medical centre and couldn't locate your card. And since your medical insurance card is already in the system, it is easy for the nurses to do a quick check.

In fact, this userfriendly software can also be used to scan ID cards and photos. It is compact and most importantly, it scans well with crisp images.

No comments: