| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

30 June, 2007

motherhood changes me

I don't know why but ever since I became a mum 3 years ago (close), I haven't watched much TV. At first, the reasons were understandable - coping with a newborn, adjustments, caring, nursing, balancing. Then after some time, it just became a norm. Somehow, sitting in front of the TV for more than half hour is like taking up a big portion of my time!

Looking back, the one show I loved to follow was the CSI series, how I enjoyed those DNA stuff, mysteries, story twists and the production but for the last 3 years, I hardly finished a single show. It either clashed with Clayton's sleep time or I would have other priorities than watching the show.

The only shows I finish now are the short travel snippets and cook shows. They are usually half hour shows and more fun to watch than hour long series. Who's been watching what lately?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i almost never watch tv since i left college (3 years ago)...no time for it...just occassional baseball and simpsons reruns