| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 June, 2007

our upcoming vacation

Someone I knew from the blogosphere had just returned from Hawaii with her 3 yo boy and husband. I chatted with her on email and asked her for some tips since we are also heading that way this December. From her comments, it seems that Waikiki beach has fallen below her expectations due to the overpopulated hotels and property developments in the recent years. Yet, she advised that Waikiki is still the best place for families with kids as dining and shopping are both a stone's throw away.

As I browse through the wide selection of hotels, resorts, condos, vacation homes in Hawaiian Beach Rentals website, I know I won't have a problem locating my desired accommodation. I am one fussy traveler who will do all my research before deciding on one so with detailed information on the properties ( location, overview, size and price), I can pick and select with a quick glance.

This is a good stop to look up any information pertaining to Hawaii Vacations since it is comprehensive with articles on activities in the islands, weather info, package deals for those who prefer guided itineraries and even real estate info for the investors. So with these resources, I can now start planning for Hawaii itinerary... December is only less than 6 months away - Hooray!

No comments: