| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

25 June, 2007

relax in Kihei



Looking at Kihei, it is one of the places where you can stay away from the tourist crowd and be tucked away in private relaxation and calmness. At least, there is what I have gathered by my research. Apparently, the beach is just right across the street and for those whose shopping is high on the list, there are at least 10 shopping malls crammed in the the area, between condos and hotels. It sounds like a compact place to be. I know I will not give Azeka Place a miss as it is Kihei's largest shopping center with over 50 shops and restaurants.

One of the best ways to enjoy and relax in Kihei is to rent one of the Kihei homes and I am glad to see that the rates are affordable. The choice of accommodations is dependent on your budget and requirements. A two bedroom mountain view Kihei vacation home may cost around $250 and those with ocean views may cost around $600. And if you have a big group, it becomes more cost effective to rent a bigger place and you can enjoy the fun of cooking and sharing meals together. More options can be found at Hawaiian Beach Rentals.

I read that one of the best beach in Kihei is the Kewakapu beach. It is located furthest to the south and if you are adventurous and enjoy driving around with a little exploration, this may be a good spot to check out.

No comments: