| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

23 June, 2007

revenue sharing forum

One of the ways to learn more about blogging, internet technology, making money online is through the participation of forums and social network programs. My first forum was a parenting one where I learnt much about being a new mom, nursing and taking care of a baby. I made some friends along the way whom had guided me during those struggling moments of nursing Clayton.

If you are shopping for forums to join, check out QooForum. This forum discusses all sorts of topics including lifestyle, business, making money online, digital and technology gadgets, women's topics, sports, news, entertainment, recreation...etc. The unique thing about the forum is that it allows registered members to share ads revenue. In other words, as a member, you can insert your ads code into your postings and monetize from your posts. This allows you to benefit as a contributor in some ways. To me, this is an added perk for being a member but shouldn't be your main objective to be an active member. It's important to find your community and area of interest which then allows you to share your thoughts and contribute valuable opinions and feedback to others.

No comments: