| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

19 July, 2007

7 random facts/habits about myself

OH.... this is a belated tag I got from Janice at This is a miracle. Tell ya, I have many outstanding tags and this is but one... so please don't be upset if I take too long to do your tag. I have been real busy, so busy that my mind can go blank sometimes. Well, let's get back to the tag... it's on Friendship! Though the topic is about friendship, the content of the tag isn't. I think the tag should be "7 random facts/habits about myself"...

The rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

So here I am writing 7 things about myself :

1. I am one busy work-at-home mom that never steps away from my MacBook except when I need to fulfill my duties as a wife and mom. I am always doing something!

2. I am a natural health junkie - tell me anything about natural health and I'm all ears!

3. I love shoes - good shoes, nice shoes, quality shoes, cool and unique shoes... expensive shoes!

4. I would like to be a full-time blogger - a profitable one... someday.

5. I am the outgoing sort who would sneak away for a meal by myself. A nice mocha in Starbucks all by myself is one of my favourite things :)

6. I love chocolates - quality ones but I haven't touched them for the past 2 months - I miss them!

7. It took me a while to appreciate my motherhood status - it is such a change for me but watching clayton grow is one great pleasure - He is a blessing!

Ok.. I need to tag 7 people - wow that's alot to tag. I'll come back to that later...

1 comment:

J@n!ce said...

Doris, this is really a DUE DUE tagging post.... LOL
Hope you are all fine & hug to u & Clayton :)