| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

23 July, 2007

how about teak furniture?



With Clayton growing up, I am getting concerned over the glass dining table top in the dining area. I told DH that I would like a teak furniture set for the house and he gave me a stare. Personally, I always like teak wood furniture for its durability and quality. It is resistant to termites and adverse weather conditions and simply ideal for humid climates like ours.

The teak furniture featured at Yahoo has won raving reviews after a month of going live at the webstore. What makes this site stands out is the fact that the teak wood manufactured are harvested from sustainable forests which means the company is active in its role to save the forests and lessen deforestation. With part of the proceeds from the profits to save the rainforests, it goes to show that the company is serious about doing its part to save Mother Earth.

So if you are looking for good quality teak furniture, check out the wide selection at Teakwood Patio Furniture... I'm already looking :)

*This is not a paid post

No comments: