| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

05 July, 2007

holiday in Spain



I have never traveled to Europe but one of the places I will visit in my future UK vacations will have to include Spain. All my girlfriend who had been there wouldn't stopped talking about the shopping scene in Spain, not to mention it is home to my favourite shoes - Camper! You bet I will be bringing few pairs home when I get there!

Before I get labelled for being a shopping freak, I believe Spain has alot more to offer in terms of culture, dining (tapas and paella - yummy!) and architecture. From what I gather, most tourists will base themselves in Madrid or Barcelona. Finding a hotel accommodation in Barcelona won't be a hard one if you pick the right online booking site. At cheaperthanhotels, not only do you get to browse from 1 star - 5 star hotel accommodations but there is a quick overview guide suggesting the best Barcelona hotels according to your budget and preference.

Besides, you can check the Barcelona hotels on hot deals or alternatively, there are last minute rates (up to 21 days) available or year round discounted rates. This is definitely a great site I will use when I plan for my vacation to Spain. And if you are planning to head that way, check out the attractive accommodation rates on the site.

No comments: