| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 July, 2007

A new look on this blog

I finally gather enough courage to upgrade my old blogger template to a new one. You may wonder why it takes more courage. Well, that is becos I fear scripts and HTML and am worried that my codes will be lost during the upgrade... but thank God it did not happened as you can see. I have wanted a new look for a long time, infact, this is not even the template of my choice. I pick one from another source but honestly, I don't even know how to install the codes so well, this is not too bad for a start. The next thing is to work on the header which I'll probably take a closer look after my event next week. Til then, hope you like my new look :)

2 comments:

Hoon by TPH said...

Hi, Doris,

This look is better...;D Would you like to remove the nav bar ??

I picked up the tip from Kumiko Suzuki. Very easy...;D

Hoon by TPH said...

Aiayah..save you hassle..I went there and stole this info..heheh..

Removing the Navbar

This step is incredibly easy. Simply copy and paste the following piece of code directly above the #header-wrapper line in the ‘Edit HTML’ view of your blog:

#navbar-iframe {

height: 0px;

visibility: hidden;

display: none;

}
Save the template and you’re done!