| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

01 July, 2007

new or used?



Before we purchase our present car few years ago, I had a long conflict with my hubby on the issue of new cars or used cars. DH is one person who prefers used cars as the depreciation of new cars in this part of the world can be considerably high, especially with imported or premium cars.

I know my hubby will be very pleased to hear about chicago public auto auctions where different types of used cars are auctioned including luxury cars, foreign cars, domestic cars, cheap cars, trucks and SUVs. A good feature of this site allows potential buyers to view the cars on auction before the auction days, read more details and even ask questions via the live chat. Depending on your budget and preference, cheap used cars start at a low $200.

Did I mention that the auctions are taking place in Chicago? So you live in or near the region, you may like to pop by to check out the chicago car auction on this coming 14 and 28 July. And if you are really thinking of buying a used car, it's best to visit the site to view the auction cars first.

No comments: