| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

25 July, 2007

time to get organized



It feels like a big stone has been lifted off my shoulders. After 9 months of planning and anticipation, our event has finally ended. It's time to reorganize the home office, clear up some paper clutter and get ready for the next event in October. Though it's not a big one, I am all excited to market a new topic on Image Management.

I'm dying to change some home office furniture and been thinking of some of these modern and stylish executive desks for myself. It feels good to have a nice working area since I am spending more time in the home office than anywhere else. This St Paul desk is tempting but I need to convince DH for a splurge like this - $2,340, even at sale price - whoa!

No comments: