| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

29 August, 2007

children and their powerful minds

I never know a three year old can pick things up so fast, sometimes it scares me. Something fell one day and I yelled out, "Oh My God!" My little boy was there but he said nothing except staying focused on his cars and train set. Few days later, his toys fell on the floor and I heard him exclaimed, "OMG!" I was stunned... and embarrassed. I felt guilty. From that day onwards, I'm careful about what I say and do as I have understood that little minds are like sponges... they absorb fast and well, both good and bad stuff. This incident has taught me to be a more responsible parent because our children look up to us and we are to set examples for them to follow.

No comments: