| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

28 August, 2007

search for discount hotels in London



London has so much to offer whether you are a first time visitor or one who has been there many times. Everytime when I hear friends talking about London and its attractions, I will nudge my DH and remind him that we must visit London one of these days. Few weeks ago, a good friend had visited London for the first time while her husband was sent there for work. She had such a great time that I knew she would like to book another visit soon!

There are lots to see and do in London. Choose from a driving itinerary to a shopping one, check out the cycling itineraries, history tours, spa and pampering packages, sightseeing and train itineraries, whatever you like - the options are limitless! For me, I will definitely make time to visit all the
famous department stores and international labels, local designer boutiques and High Street chain stores. A shopping itinerary will include a visit to these streets: Oxford Street, Regent Street, Carnaby Street, New Bond Street and Jermyn Street.



When visiting Great Britain, look for great hotel deals at Cheaper than hotels, an online travel site offering hotels in London, from 1 star - 5 stars in all various locations. The options at cheaperthanhotels present both last minute and all year discounted deals that make shopping for your accommodation hassle-free and easy. If you are looking for hotels in Birmingham and hotels in Manchester, this is also a great site to start your search. I've recommended this site to some friends and they have good things to say about the hotel rates. Now it's yours to check it out.

No comments: