| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

28 September, 2007

bought my California Pak luggages

I finally bought my luggages for our Hawaii and US trip. After spending half hour looking around, I was still setting my eyes on Samsonite, this is the brand name that everyone knows and it's also known for its exorbitant pricing too. I do believe in buying a reliable and durable one, which usually doesn't fall within the bargain section. But to pay for $666 for a cabin size polyester luggage, I felt a pinch. So, I finally let go of my dream luggage and bought a California Pak, which looks nice and tough enough. I ended up with two - one big and one cabin one. The salesgirl was so clever to upsell me another one by offering a 30% instead of the usual 20%. Since I needed both, I took up her offer.

So, I decided not to go branded this time :)

No comments: