| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

22 September, 2007

expensive gourmet burgers at Carl's



Last week, I mentioned that DH and myself paid RM50 for two Carl's Junior burgers - that was shocking! Actually I wouldn't mind eating gourmet burgers or expensive burgers once a while as long as they were worth it or tasty but the Carl's Junior ones at One U were disappointing. Imagine, a family of three would end up paying more than RM50 for 3 burgers and for that price, you can have a complete meal in a restaurant like TGIF or Italiannies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL
Seems like a good burger.
We have also reviewed some TOP! Expensive burgers at our blog.

http://www.krazywish.com/food/top-delicious-burgers-expensive/

Try them and see if they beat Carls ;)