| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

30 September, 2007

got a new pair of glasses for good reason

OK, I'm supposed to restrain from all shopping until I leave for my US vacation in December. I'm doing fine with this personal 'promise' - so far so good. But I broke the rules a little yesterday but I had a good reason for it! I found out my glasses prescription had been reduced so I had to get a new pair of glasses, so I did. This time, I didn't choose any of those expensive designer ones (LOL), not because I didn't want to but I didn't find anything that took my fancy. So I settled for a cheap titanium Japanese one called 'Chocolate'. I was happy with myself that it was among some of my cheaper glasses. No picture yet though, I'm collecting it today :P

No comments: