| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

08 September, 2007

i still enjoy theme parks, do you?

My cousin was telling me about how the kids had fun in their recent trip to Orlando. Who wouldn't? I'm still one of those who love rides and thrill of theme parks so honestly, I do hope that we can make it to this city of theme parks one day.

What she did was to booking her Disney World Tickets with orlandofuntickets.com which brought her much savings for the entire family. Being a savvy person in online shopping, I trust that she had done her research to ensure that these tickets are the lowest in the web. Besides, ordering the theme park tickets had saved her time and the hassle of queuing with the crowds. We all know how busy theme parks can be especially during school holidays and peak periods.

No comments: