| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

13 September, 2007

my baking session with Catherine Lau

It was a great session at Catherine's class though at the back of my mind, I kept thinking about my health blog which was down for the whole morning. This was my first time attending a baking class so it was exciting. Catherine's kitchen was professionally organized with stainless steel working top, pots, pans, cake tins, industrial mixer, commerial ovens and lots of cake baking equipment. She was already whizzing away with all the ingredients and preparation when I was there. I could notice that the kichler lighting had lit the class brightly with a homely ambience.

Being a first timer, I was poking my nose with every step and making sure I didn't leave any details out. I could observe that the class was made up of mostly tai tais, those who had nothing to do but to busy themselves with baking and cooking for friends and relatives. I wasn't there for this reason, I just wanted to know how to bake good and moist butter cakes and chocolate coffee cheesecake.

I snapped alot of photos and will post more details along with them once I got them uploaded.

No comments: