| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

06 September, 2007

time for home improvements again

I've been admiring my new neighbour's Double glazing window for quite a while. They look gorgeous and according to what I read in some window products brochures, I understand that they are easy to maintain and are more versatile. DH knows that I'm constantly looking for more home improvements to our 7 day old house so he's been pretending that he's not listening! But I can't stress enough the safety and attractive features of these double glaze windows since we have a little boy who knows how to turn those normal window handles now. Hopefully, he'll change his mind :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a house without double glazing??!
In the UK soon we are all going to be checked for our energy efficiency and put into bands accordingly, having double glazing is a major advantage.