| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 September, 2007

a wonderful childhood with my brother



My brother and myself had a wonderful childhood together. One of the things we enjoyed together besides cycling and fighting with each other was to maintain a fish tank. I remembered the excitement when our guppies gave birth to little 'babies' - it was a lovely sight. We couldn't afford nice fish tanks at that time so all we had was a fish bowl. Even then, it was a nice hobby we both shared together; he would clean the tank and I would help with feeding them.

What we really wanted then was one of those attractive acrylic aquariums that looked its best when the light lit up. If only we had enough space for that, we could have rear more fishes. Til today, I would not fail to stop by an aquarium shop. Though I don't keep any fish now, I will pop into the shop to check out some of the new varieties, aquarium supplies, aquatic plants and colourful corals.

No comments: