| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

23 October, 2007

any handbag lover out there?



Any handbag lover out there? If yes, we have something in common! My hubby cannot understand why we women need so many bags. I often tell him that we need a different one for different outfit and different occasion! Plus, women tend to buy handbags of various colours besides having a classic black and versatile brown.

I was just browsing through the handbags collection at Shopping dot com. The variety is impressive. You can find Marc by Marc Jacobs (my favourite!), fossil, liz claiborne, guess, lucky, coach and more! In other words, there is something for every woman here, whether you are looking for a casual bag or an outdoor one. A tote or hobo for the weekend or a clutch purse for an evening function. If you are unsure of the product or online merchant, take some time to read the reviews and compare the prices. With some many choices on the site, it saves you lots of time checking multiple webstores. I found this handmade Pietrini bag from Tuscan... isn't that stylish?

1 comment:

sadieshops said...

Hi! What girl doesn't love a great bag. I have a friend (mother of four!) who makes these great vinyl bags, they are available online at www.tillyjane.net and they ship for free!!