| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 October, 2007

compare rates with last minute accommodation sites

I'm a great believer of online hotel booking. These days, planning a vacation is convenient and made easier with most travel sites going online. Unlike those days, you need to go through the travel agent and accept whatever was presented before you. Now, you can pick and choose from the vast of travel resources out there in the web.



A friend of mine was visiting London couple of months ago and was asking me about which sites to go to for London accommodation. I pointed her to a few reliable ones that were known for good hotel deals and quality service. In fact, I always like to check my hotel rates with a span of online hotel booking sites, including the last minute accommodation sites for our vacation. Do you know that last minute accommodation sites like ratestogo dot com provide attractive deals if you are booking close to your travel dates? If this is the first time you are hearing about them, do check out the site and their cheap hotel deals. I booked a few of our accommodations from ratestogo dot com during our first New Zealand trip in 2004.

Remember to bookmark it for your next vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally I cant rate laterooms.com highly enough. Not just for london but for the whole of the UK.

Loads of availability and the hotels are cheaper than anywhere else on the net.