| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

01 October, 2007

do you go overboard with baby clothes?

Even before I became a mom, I loved looking at baby clothes and would get excited when I needed to buy gifts for baby showers. Nowadays, baby clothings are soooo cute and adorable. It's amazing that parents are willing to spend on dressing up their little cuties. Some of the children's clothes are even more expensive than adults' ones. As for me, I do buy nice stuff for Clayton but will not go overboard. Children grow fast and if they don't usually wear that dress or pants for too long. So as parents, it's up to your own belief systems and preferences on how much you are willing to lavish on your kids. Personally, I just don't think it's good to spend $200 top for a baby's t-shirt or dress or a pacifier that costs $100. What do you think?

No comments: