| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

17 October, 2007

don't forget about the groomsmen

It's been a long time since I last attended a wedding. At my age, most of friends are either married or are parents to one or more kids. But in the next few months, I will be invited to three weddings! Usually, the bride takes centrestage in a wedding ceremony with more detailed preparation compared to the groom. And most people will agree that most of the expenses will be used on the bride's gown and her accessories other than the venue and dinner celebration. Sometimes, every focus is placed on the bride and her bridesmaid that the groomsmen gift can be overlooked. Perhaps a pair of nice cuff links can make a great gift idea for the groomsmen or otherwise, a nice tie may do the job.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Homer Simpson cufflinks... very classy. :) LOL...

Anonymous said...

Ok well the Homer cufflinks are prob not the best choice but I agree with the idea. I've been a groomsman before and would have loved to get some cufflinks as a gift.