| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

16 October, 2007

Happy Birthday, son



Three years ago, this boy came and my life was changed completely! Today, Clayton turns three - how fast! As a mom, I see the growing phases of my boy and it warms my heart to see him developing to an active and adorable toddler. I am thankful for his wit, intelligence and sensitivity. He has brought much joy and cheer to our hearts... this is his first present from his Mandarin class teacher. Oh, we had given ours to him last week! No, we won't be having a big do, it's just not our style but he'll be having a little cake with his classmates this afternoon.

Happy Birthday, son.... more posts coming up to celebrate Clayton's third birthday!

2 comments:

weirdoux said...

happy birthday clayton!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Clayton!