| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 October, 2007

resources on stunning fashion jewelry



As usual, I am surfing the web for more resources on fashion jewelry websites and shopping portals. The thing is the internet is a real cool place to get updated fashion news at the lowest cost. Along the way, I tend to end up with some online purchases from these new found sites. Otherwise, they are definitely better than buying fashion magazines in the news stand. I found another great shopping site for handcrafted jewelry. Apparently, you can even start a home based business selling these stunning jewelry pieces. Anyone keen on that, click on the above link for more information. For more, here are some lovely handcrafted jewelry samples:



No comments: