| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 October, 2007

what bedroom furniture do you like?

Hmmm... which woman wouldn't want a nice looking bedroom with her favourite contemporary bedroom furniture in the style of her desire?

When we moved into our second hand link house, I wasn't too happy about our bedroom furniture especially the built-in wardrobe. I wanted a walk in wardrobe or a modern sleek finish one with sliding doors. But the existing one was of a light mauve pink that was just not my colour. We had a big argument on that and due to budget constraint, we left the wardrobe as it was.

To make myself happy or rather, to 'upgrade' the look of the wardrobe, I changed all the door knobs to contemporary, matte silver ones which transformed the dull looking wardrobe to a chic one. Instead of spending a big sum of money on a new wardrobe, the new knobs only cost me a fraction of it. This incident has indeed taught me to be creative and versatile. But I would love one of these nice bedroom furniture when we move to a new house next time...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My dream bedroom setup is on a contemporary Japanese design with a low-set bed with nice, clean, fluffy white bedsheets and cloud-soft pillows. Don't forget those romantic lamps that gives your room all the peaceful ambiance it well deserves.