| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

16 November, 2007

busy Friday

Whoa! Thank God it's Friday! It's the weekends again! I'm full up today with an appointment to get my pedicure done in prep for a wedding on Sunday. Clayton is in school for only two hours so daddy has to do a little babysitting, let's hope he isn't complaining :P Image Consultant, Jill Lowe, has stressed that if any ladies is planning to wear an open toe shoe/sandal, make sure you paint your toes nails. Otherwise, it's like not wearing a petticoat with your otherwise translucent skirt!

I went shopping for a dress for the wedding. It's been a while since I last attended a wedding and due to my shrinking stature, I can't seem to fit into my old evening dresses. An hour trip to The Gardens and I ended up with Khoon Hooi dress - oh, I love that dress. Sorry, no photo yet... til then!

No comments: