| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

02 November, 2007

cheap tailoring at Shanghai

DH has been busy uploading all our family videos to our new zealand website. I took the opportunity to reminisce the good times we had in Shanghai, New Zealand and Perth and the Shanghai was special cos we traveled with our good friends, David and Tracy. Both Tracy and myself went crazy with buying accessories and pearl necklace in the pearl center. I bought a couple and was tempted to buy the premium ones, which I didn't at the end. Shanghai is a nice city to visit for food and cheap tailoring. We went to the tailor's market and ended up spending a full day there! DH tailored more than a dozen shirts and pants and so did Tracy, David and myself! Oh yes, if I ever visit Shanghai again, it will be for food and cheap tailoring... really cheap lah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shanghai is great city , i am recommened to visit it .