| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

09 November, 2007

craving for JCo. Donuts



All of us have cravings for certain foods from time to time. Lately, I have a strong cravings for JCo. Donuts since they opened its doors at the Pavilion. See, I'm not so much a donut fan when the ones at JCo. are mouth-watering and yummy.

Couple of Sundays ago, I took Clayton to Pavilion with the main intention of buying some JCo. Donuts. The queue wasn't that bad though I had to wait in line for 20 minutes. And if you had waited for 20 minutes, it wouldn't make sense to buy 3 right? So, I bought half a dozen and another half for my good friends, Dexter and Kim. The variety was great at JCo. Donuts but most of all, they tasted heavenly! Funny that I won't queue for the ones in Singapore but I'd queue for this one!



Last Sunday, I went to Pavilion with the hope to buy some but this time, I was put off by the queue... I wasn't that greedy then. Now that I'm writing about it, the craving is here again :(

No comments: