| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

08 November, 2007

happy deepavali!

Happy Deepavali! My day started with great excitement as I got Clayton ready to head down to the Jogathon fun fair. DH woke up early in the morning to get himself ready for the 7km jog while I was awaken by the problematic internet line.

By the time we got to the fun fair, the sun was shining and the heat scorching. Unfortunately, the fields at the fun fair were muddy due to the heavy downpour yesterday. Somehow, it wasn't nice to walk on muddy fields when you thought you would be mingling with the crowds and packing around food stalls. And because it was so muddy, my little city boy refused to walk on the fields and the mega inflated balloon didn't even entice him in anyway.

It was funny when I found out that my DH came in last in the jogathon but he was sporting enough to complete the race - good on him! He's now walking like a duck, his legs are aching, muscles are sore... lol. I'm still waiting for the line to be fixed and that is annoying me...

Enjoy your long weekend, everyone!

No comments: