| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 November, 2007

how i hate packing

I was just reminded that we need to pack up our home office and living area before we leave for our vacation. When the word 'packing' was mentioned, I kept silent and sulked silently. This is one activity I quite enjoy. It's tiring and time consuming. Worse still, it can take days!

Imagine the day will come when we must pack up and move to another country, there'll be alot more to do! First, I would have to check out movers and compare quotes since it's only logical to look for a Cheap Moving Company, isn't it? It's good to know that websites like Service Network help done the selection work for those who are looking for movers. So all you need to do is to assess each moving company, check out their rates and decide who you would like to use for your move. That helps to save time and anxieties from ending up with the wrong moving company!

No comments: