| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

12 November, 2007

loving facebook :)

No wonder I'm warned about getting hooked with Facebook... I almost did! I have been asked by a few friends to sign up for an account at Facebook but seriously, I haven't had time to even check out the URL - lol. But after much 'selling' from Dexter, I finally made my first debut at Facebook and now, only now, have I understood why these guys are raving about this growing social media.

Basically, Facebook is like Myspace but less youngish and to me, simpler to navigate and less complicated! I had a Myspace account for a year and I only updated it three times! Facebook looks fun, easy and addictive! I love the add albums feature, wall post, doodle face and the ability to see my good friends, blogging buddies and random friends in my network... ok, it's just my first day... I'm loving it!

No comments: