| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

06 November, 2007

we need new computer furniture


I've been complaining about my shoulder aches in the last few years. I bought cushion for my office chair but that didn't help. Then I thought I could put a resting foot stool for my feet and that didn't help either. Guess it's time that we look at a couple of new computer furniture for our home office. Come to think about it, we spend more time in our office then in our bedroom so we definitely deserve a good set of school computer furniture for our office. The computer tables at Versa Tables present lots of designs and options for offices and classrooms. From a look at the website, this seems the place to find all kinds of computer furniture made with the highest quality materials.

With this reorganizing plan in the pipeline, we need to start our shopping and hopefully get the office rearranged before our December vacation. Like I always say, so much to do but so little time!

No comments: