| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

04 December, 2007

clayton is down with fever

Clayton is down with fever for the past two days and it's worrying me. He hasn't been himself and I can tell that he's uncomfortable and probably in pain. Usually he'll be actively playing even when he's down with a cold or under the weather but this time, he's been cranky, listless and teary. This is the time when I'll be feeling most frustrated and needing more patience than usual. It isn't always easy but there's no one to take care of his needs if I don't. So is being a mom an easy task, definitely a big 'no' for me.

2 comments:

sesame said...

Hope the fever isn't too high and he gets well soon.

WAHM said...

thanks for your thoughts, Sesame.. he's better now :)