| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

08 January, 2008

silver for investment

We went scouting for a nice wedding gift for our close friends yesterday. Since we were at a lost of what to get for these two lovebirds, I suggested to DH that we checked out Tiffany gifts. I was shocked to pick up a silver photo frame that cost RM800 and it was nothing more than an ordinary heart-shaped frame.

Coming to value of silver, I know silver bullion has been long regarded as an investment for some people. I suppose it is different when silver is purchased as an investment as the prices can appreciate in the long run. The experts at Monex Precious Metals can tell you that more and more people are investing in silver and other precious metals since the world demand for silver now exceeds annual production.

How about you? Are you into silver too?

No comments: