| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

13 February, 2008

all he wanted was to get out there and had fun

Since Clayton couldn't find a playmate during the first day of Chinese New Year, DH thought of a creative way to occupy him. I was rather impressed that DH actually 'made' a 'football' for him using newspaper and a plastic bag - he had some hidden creative talents inside him.

The boys had a great time playing in the porch of DH's ipoh home and I didn't know my boy could kick a ball so well. He wasn't fussy about the fake football and that reminded me that all a child wanted was to get out there and have fun - they didn't care about brand, label or where the ball came from, as long as he could have real fun, everything else didn't matter.









No comments: