| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 February, 2008

desperate for wisdom

Of late, I found myself desperate for wisdom. I believe many of us face situations where we wish that the answers can be revealed to us right before our eyes so that we don't have to look around for answers, spent nights thinking about it and experience that cloud of worry hanging around our heads. But reality is, God has given us the power to will and decide but the wonderful truth is, He has promised us wisdom if we need it. So, that's what I'm going to do - ask for His increased wisdom - to make the right decisions about my life, my health, work and responsibilities. If you need wisdom, you can do just the same too... be ready to receive when He answers, k?

No comments: