| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 February, 2008

papillio, betula, birki's...



I've stopped myself from buying another pair of shoes for this first half of the year, especially after ordering a pair of Camper Twins via Camper online few weeks ago. It was on sale and I found it to hard to say NO to the offer so.... the rest is history :)


this is the Birkis Dorian Valentines Day Black/Silver

But the next pair of sandals to be added to my growing comfy shoes collection would be a pair of Papillio. If you like funky and trendy looking sandals, a pair of Papillio, Birki's or Betula will not go wrong. My first pair of clogs (besides my Crocs) is my Birkis Dorian Valentine's Day (red) and it is one of the best walking shoes I've ever had.

I've tried on Betula and Papillio and they felt great and comfy too but I still haven't found anything that I really want yet. But if anyone is keen on any of these abovementioned styles, one of the best online stores would be footshopping dot com. The online store offers great prices and reasonable delivery charges, and you can even get a 5% discount if you pay by credit card.

No comments: