| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

06 March, 2008

vacation

Don't ever mention to DH about luxury vacations for the next three months cos he hasn't got over our recent trip to the US! Well, the truth was we exceeded our budget by quite a bit and as a result, I've promised him not to swipe my credit card unnecessarily for the next few months. It's nice to check out great vacations every now and then and viewing these vacation ideas and photos help to relax my mind. Since we can travel for real, it can be just as great to watch travel spots in reel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes when we go on a luxury trip there we have a pre defined budget. But it is obvious that we always have the tendency to spend more on vacations so we spend more and our budget imbalances due to which we have to cut some of our services and do a lot of savings to cover the imbalance.