| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

13 April, 2008

new year's eve in sydney

I don't know if this will be a dream come true but I'm hoping to spend this New Year's Eve in Sydney for the spectacular fireworks. Out of curiosity, I went searching around the web for info and resources, read reviews and realized that this should be a decision I had to make fast. Apparently, many people from all over the world are already making bookings and plans to do the same and it seems like I may be a little late if I don't plan anything now. So, I may just book by faith and see how I can convince DH about the trip few months from now... this is in line with a Chinese proverb - Xian Zan Hou Zou - I'm not good at translation but it basically means 'Do it first, face the consequences later' :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great idea, I'm just wondering a few things.

Why is it so important to be there for New Years? You really want to see the fireworks in Sydney... that badly?

Why don't you talk to your husband about it and go at a time that is convenient for both of you.

I'd be so mad if my wife planned a huge thing with out telling me.... how will he take off work?.... maybe he'd want to go for longer?... or go to another country as well.

A huge part of the fun of a vacation is the planning!!