| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

30 June, 2008

Life is just like Clayton's abstract painting.



Life is just like Clayton's abstract painting.

Lately, I find myself fighting several personal and work battles. As I take a bird's eye view of each incident, I spotted a common trait of the individuals involved. Lies, deception, betrayal, are three common traits of the analogy. Whether it's politics in a country or work place, people tell lies to get away from trouble. It's so human to do that, it is almost natural.

Everything that is happening seems to reinforce the message that it's time to move out and move on. All events are pointing towards the plan to 'get out' and cross to the other side. I can't wait to take a breather, I seriously need a break. At the end of the day, nothing beats the time spent with Clayton painting and doodling with his new brushes, experimenting with his Pelikan paint palette and cutting cardboard boxes. I felt so relaxed to paint imaginary pictures with him... children's minds are so creative. It is refreshing.

For a moment, everything else doesn't matter - the political and work nonsense - all I want is to treasure those precious moments as I discover the creativity in this little mind.

No comments: