| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 September, 2008

I got my Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens!

Finally, I collected my Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras - it feels so exciting to try out a new lens! Though I do wish to add on a zoom lens in the near future, the Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens is what I can afford for now!

After reading so many reviews in and around the web and discussions among Nikon DSLR users, I trust that the Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens is a compact and fast lens that is perfect for travel and portrait pictures, as well as general photography / f/1.8D / 50mm / Compatible with 52mm Filters Stops down to f/22 for excellent depth-of-field control. Photographing portraits and objects in close range is what I'm passionate about and I can't wait to snap some more shots of my little model at home. Plus, the Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras happens to the favourite lens of many Nikon DSLR photographers! With 186 positive 5-star ratings review in Amazon, it sure is a good Nikkor Lens for enthusiastic portrait photographers!

"This is the lens to get for any Nikon SLR, from the simple N75 all the way to the Digital D70. It's faster than a zoom and much, much sharper. That's right, no zooming! If you want to make the image bigger, move closer. Want to make a wider view? Step back. This is the lens that all photographers should start with. Most of Henri Cartier Bresson's photos were taken with a 50mm lens. It forces you to think about perspective, composition, and arrangement. You can take more pictures without the intrusive light of a flash. It's cheap too. This lens is a classic and will make you a better photographer by enabling you to make creative choices. It works on almost every Nikon ever made. What more do you need to know? Get one." ~ R. Rosener "Photomatic", St. Louis, MO United States

No comments: