| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

13 December, 2008

Autumn leaves in Japan

It's amazing that three weeks have passed and I'm now back in KL. Am I excited to be back? Definitely not! On one hand, I miss being home and on the other, I don't like to be back dealing with domestic issues.



The best times of the vacation were spent in Hakone since it was my first experience in a Japanese ryokan. It felt nice to be treated and pampered like a queen. If you are ever thinking of staying in a Japanese style inn or style, Hakone Ginyu is my recommendation. Though it comes with a price tag, the experience is unforgettable and unique. From the moment you stepped into the ryokan to the time you say goodbye, the service is at its very best. What I really liked about Hakone Ginyu is the private hot bath in our room. It was very nice to soak in the hot bath in the cold...

Waking up to autumn leaves and the breathtaking mountain view was an amazing experience. As I am writing about it, I feel my troubles melting away for a while... it is nice to reminisce.

Here are some autumn leaves in Hakone in November 2008... they were beautiful.



No comments: