| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

03 October, 2009

Work at Home Mom's busy schedule

The last couple of weeks have been very very busy for me. Working at home makes it even busier when there is a long list of things to do.

In less than two weeks time, Clayton turns 5 and for the first time, we will be celebrating his birthday with a group of his friends. He is excited. I have ordered a customized Ben 10 cake as per his request and the fun will begin at The Club at Bukit Utama. The water park is just the right place to keep the kids busy and occupied. It is going to be fun fun fun!

I have been so busy with new work at home projects that I don't even have time to confirm the food list for the party! Bad mommy! Then I still need to find out the life insurance quote for the family, not forgetting those party packs for the occasion.



Last weekend, we had a wonderful outing at Skytrex Adventures in Shah Alam. I have never been to an obstacle course like this in a forest and it was real fun. Clayton was so brave to go on the flying fox for a few times though he didn't make it through in the Little Adventures. A group of us did the Big Thrill which took us a few obstacles at 17m height and it was just so cool. I can't wait to take on the Extreme Adventure in the near future. ( I promise to post some pictures and video when the internet line is better)

Sometimes, weekend outings like this is so good for work at home moms cos it takes us out there and experience the outdoors. The obstacle course conquers the mental fears and challenges us to do things beyond our expectations.

I've got to get back to work again before heading to Souled Out for a mid autumn dinner. Clayton is going to miss having Jamie there :)

No comments: