| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

04 January, 2011

it's 2011!

Time really flies and we have been in Brisbane for coming four weeks since we arrived on the 10 Dec 2010 and now it's 2011! Just within less than a month of being here, we had spent Christmas and New Year here... it's been good!

I like the serviced apartment we are currently staying at The Docks. I love waking up with a view of the river and I know I will miss this next monday. As much as I am excited to set up our new home office and new home in Carindale, it's going to be a different experience. We spent a quiet Christmas at The Docks and New Year is the same. Nothing spectacular but just the three of us and a a simple dinner. God is faithful and He has been very faithful to us.

I'm not certain how is it like work wise but I know that God will lead us and open doors for us. What's cool about Australia is that you can get very complete office equipment and all kinds of document management when you walk into stores like Officeworks. We will be visiting the store to stock up our supplies for the new home office.

We will be leaving the Docks in two days' time for the gold coast. It's been an amazing four weeks here and I'm thankful to God for giving us this temporary place to have a nice head start. It's going to be a great year and a wonderful year of new adventures and meaning.

No comments: