| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

06 July, 2006

I miss these simple things...

• Travelling with my 'monkey' friends to Australia.. drove a straight 15 hours from Brisbane to Sydney!

• Baking chocolate brownie in winter with my travelling buddies and cooling it in the cold!

• Roller-blading along Swan River and around Willetton.

• Collecting leftover breads from Bakers Delight with Shirley.. and distributing them around.

• Going for a durian feast with my durian buddy - nickname: Kong Bak Bao... my 'missing link'

• High-tea hopping in Singapore hotels with my best friend, Rosalind.

• Sipping my low fat mocha at Starbucks by myself and dwell on my fantasies.

• Catching a bus to Scarborough Beach, Perth and enjoy the sea breeze.

• Reading my books by the river while savouring my DIY sandwich.

• Shop all afternoon in Orchard Road with my best friend, Dayna.

Much more I believe.... but that's it for now.

And well... these happen to be my favourite things too :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So inspiring, a life fully lived!

Anonymous said...

sounds exactly like the kind of lifestyle i'm looking forward to...