| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

05 July, 2006

FLUV


FLUV.

Flowers for Love.

Well, I love flowers for a very long time... so much so that I always long for a flower shop.

In 2000, my dreams came true and FLUV was born.

FLUV has gone through few upheavals in the first couple of years and with God's blessings, it has evolved to be the premier flower boutique that provides chic and exotic flower arrangements and gifts for all occasions.

I remembered those days when I would shop around nurseries for the most exotic blooms. Being near to these beautiful things bring alot of unspoken joy and comfort.

Today, FLUV is well managed by Justin, our creative stylist and he never fails to impress me with his flair and eye for details. Each time when I watch him at work, I feel inspired and refreshed.

I still dream about running a flower shop. Being near those lovely blooms. Enchanted by the sweet fragrance of petals and leaves.

Til now, I still can't find a flower shop anything like FLUV in KL. Oops.. am I biased? Definitely not.

So next time, if you need to charm someone with 'flowers that speak', head to: 66 Club Street Singapore 06944.

Remember... ask for Justin.

No comments: