| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

04 July, 2006

Sinful Indulgence


I finally did it!

I finally bought Clayton a pair of Crocs!!! Alex is still shaking his head... (all fathers are the same..)

You may think I'm a fad follower but believe me... Crocs is truly one of the best pair of flip flops I have ever owned!

I brought my first pair of Crocs to New Zealand last year and didn't expect myself to wear it most of the trip (95%) - infact, I was wearing it since the 2nd day I arrived in NZ!

It was the best travel companion I ever had... from leisure strolls to glacier hike... I made it in my Crocs!

It's probably the most comfortable pairs of slippers I have owned!

And that was before it became viral in Singapore! Before everyone in some household has a pair!

Are you planning for a walking holiday? Buy yourself a 'real' Crocs!

No comments: